Many of our customers ask for other ways to consume CBD than putting our USDA-certified organic CBD oil under the tongue. Here is a step to step guide on how to make CBD chocolate. A process with few ingredients and is easier than you would think! This is for a milk chocolate CBD bar. I will go over varieties of different CBD chocolate recipes in the future! This homemade chocolate bar uses all USDA-certified organic ingredients! Certified organic ingredients are unnecessary, but since our lab and CBD products are certified organic, we stick to making organic chocolate!
CBD Chocolate Ingredients
- Cocoa Powder – 4 tablespoons
- Cocoa Butter – 5.5 tablespoons
- Powdered Sugar – 9.5 tablespoons
- Milk Powder – 6 tablespoons
- VOS organic natural full spectrum CBD oil – 2ml
*note the amount of CBD oil you can add to the chocolate is to your preference. I used 2ml, which is equal to 100mg, which would go into the chocolate. Feel free to use more or less!
- Double Boiler
- Measuring Cups/Spoons
- Get a double boiler ready and start boiling the water over medium heat. Double-check that the bowl of the double boiler is not touching the water.
- Melt the cocoa butter first. Stir until the cocoa butter is completely melted.
- Add in the cocoa powder after the cocoa butter is completely melted. Stir to combine.
- Add sugar and stir to combine.
- Add milk powder and stir until everything is mixed.
- Add CBD oil and make sure everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Once the ingredients are fully incorporated, whisk the chocolate together until the mixture becomes glossy.
- Pour the CBD chocolate mixture into a mold of your choice.
- Let the molds come to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
This is a simple way to make infused milk chocolate. We will be releasing more ways to infuse different homemade treats with CBD. We are happy to answer any questions and help you along the way in making you infused goodies!
Shop VOS USDA certified organic natural full-spectrum CBD oil!